W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > November 2010

RE: Agenda - Nov 25 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

From: Ford, Kevin <kefo@loc.gov>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:40:55 -0500
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Message-ID: <1D525027B29706438707F336D75A279F152B04F0A3@LCXCLMB03.LCDS.LOC.GOV>
Regrets.  US Holiday.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Young,Jeff (OR)
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 11:32 AM
To: Manue; public-xg-lld
Subject: RE: Agenda - Nov 25 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

My regrets for missing this meeting due to the holiday.

Jeff

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld- 
> request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Manue
> Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 11:17 AM
> To: public-xg-lld
> Subject: Agenda - Nov 25 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT
> 
> Agenda - Nov 25 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT
> 
> WEEKLY AGENDAS FOCUS ON A SUBSET OF ISSUES FROM A RUNNING AGENDA AT 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
> 
> Time -
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
>     
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_4061
>     0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1500 London - 1600 Paris - 2300 
> Kuala Lumpur
>     0000 Tokyo - 0200 Sydney (next day)
> 
> W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community 
> list
> 
> LLD XG telecons:
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>      Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and 
> persons invited by chairs.
> 
> Chair: Emmanuelle
> Scribe: ?
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (how to)
> 
>  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#Nicknames
> 
> Regrets: Ray, Tom, Ed... (Thanksgiving !)
> 
> ======================================================================
> ADMIN
> 
> -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
> 
>     PROPOSED: To accept minutes of previous telecon:
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/18-lld-
> minutes.html
> 
>     Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets received:
>         2010-12-02 Tom - Regrets: Emma
>         2010-12-09 Antoine - Regrets: Tom
>         2010-12-16 Emmanuelle
>         2010-12-23 No call
>         2010-12-30 No call
>         2011-01-06 Antoine - Regrets: Tom
>         2011-01-13 Tom
>         2011-01-20 Emmanuelle
>         2011-01-27 Tom
>         2011-02-03 Antoine
>         2011-02-11 Emmanuelle
> 
> ======================================================================
> PITTSBURGH MEETING - RESULTS
> 
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes
> 
>   Use Cases
>   Vocabularies
>        Vocabulary production and curation
>        Use of vocabularies
>        Vocabulary development
>   Things that should be covered by use cases
>   Issues identified as requirements and recommendations for further 
> work
>   Deliverables that the XG should achieve within its lifetime
> 
> -> Draft outline for final report, to discuss during telecon
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalReportOutline
> 
> ======================================================================
> USE CASES AND CASE STUDIES
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases - all use cases 
> are linked here
> 
> -- SIX CLUSTERS
> 
>     -- Bibliographic data: curators Gordon, Martin
> 
>  
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Bibliograp
> hic_data
> 
>     -- Authority data: curators Jeff, Alex
> 
>  
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Authority_
> data
> 
>     -- Vocabulary alignment: curators Antoine, Michael
> 
>  
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Vocabulary
> _alignment
> 
>     -- Archives and heterogeneous data: curators Karen, Emmanuelle
> 
>  
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Archives_a
> nd_heterogeneous_data
> 
>     -- Citations: curators Ed, Kai, Peter
> 
>  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Citations
> 
>     -- Digital objects: curators Mark, Jodi, Asaf
> 
>  
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Digital_ob
> jects
> 
>  
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Digital_Objects#Minu
> tes_2010-11-03
> 
> -- GOALS
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Goals
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> USE CASE ACTIONS
> 
> ACTION: Antoine to ask Monica to lead discussion about JISC use cases 
> at http://obd.jisc.ac.uk/navigate [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html#action03]
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> TOPICS
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed
> 
> -- Topics discussed at F2F
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes#Use_
> c ases_.26_Topics_9:00-10:30_.2B_11:00-12:30
> 
> ======================================================================
> OTHER WIKI PAGES - LINKS, GLOSSARIES...
> 
> -- Datasets - (should refer to CKAN pages or group?)
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_data_in_Semantic_Web_formats
> 
> ACTION: William: to summarize options for using CKAN to the list, 
> before next concall [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2010/11/11-lld-minutes.html#action01]
> --> See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-
> lld/2010Nov/0107.html
> 
> ======================================================================
> UPCOMING FACE-TO-FACE MEETING AT SWIB10 IN COLOGNE
>     Cologne - http://swib.org/swib10/
>     -- Informal meeting of XG members at SWBIB 2010 on the morning of
> 1 December - contact Joachim Neubert <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
> 
> possible attendees: http://www.doodle.com/tdxwapytnxrsm4tm
> Interest in remote participation ?
> 
> ======================================================================
> AOB
> 
Received on Wednesday, 24 November 2010 16:42:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 24 November 2010 16:42:37 GMT