Re: CKAN for LLD

From: William Waites <ww@eris.okfn.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:26:53 +0100
To: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
* [2010-11-22 16:05:54 +0000] Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org> écrit:

] http://jodischneider.com/
] should delegate properly as an OpenID credential (if not let me know).
] If you have any pointers, please let me know -- I'm new to CKAN but should learn how to deal with it!

Just realised that you have to log in on CKAN first (which creates you
an account) before I can add you as admin.

Some useful information on using CKAN is at these links, the last
is the start of a thread with a bunch of questions and serves to
highlight some of what Richard and Anja found difficult or
counterintutive (some of which may now be fixed)

In general we could do with more documentation, help, stories,
experiences, etc...

William Waites
9C7E F636 52F6 1004 E40A  E565 98E3 BBF3 8320 7664