Re: test of transclusion

I've started creating category pages for each topic [1] and
reorganising [2] so that it's just a transclusion of these category
pages.
I'm not sure I'll have the time in the coming days to finish the work
I've started, so anyone please feel free  to continue ;-)

I have a question : how is this page related with [3] ? Currently, [2]
is organised exactly like [4].
I'm wondering if a "TopicsDiscussed" page shouldn't follow the new
organisation of topics we defined during the F2F. Wouldn't it help us
more with the first steps of the report ?

Once the transclusion is completed, it will be fairly easy to
reorganise [2] following [3], if that's what we want to do.

Emmanuelle

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Category:LLDTopics
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes#Use_cases_.26_Topics_9:00-10:30_.2B_11:00-12:30