Re: F2F minutes

From: ZENG, MARCIA <mzeng@kent.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 13:14:17 -0400
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Antoine
We all had other pictures taken at the meeting.  Do we have one place to post and share?
marcia

On 11/2/10 12:47 PM, "Antoine Isaac" <aisaac@few.vu.nl> wrote:

Hi,

Reporting on some cosmetics: I've tried to make the outcome page Emmanuelle started a bit more visible from the front page of our F2F [2] and the minutes [3,4].

Note also that many of Paul's pictures are now referred to from [1] and related pages, so now we can look at our dear post-its whenever we want :-)

Cheers,

Antoine

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh