Minutes of DC meeting on Application Profiles

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:41:15 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

It took me some time to arrange that (I was on vacation) but at last there is a presentable version of the joint meeting online:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/22-lld-minutes.html

Reviews are welcome. Given the interest there was for that open meeting at the DC conference, these minutes might be read by more people than usual.

Thanks again to the scribes who captured all this!

Cheers,

Antoine

PS: to make the minutes more visible, I've also made some changes to the meeting's homepage: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010