Re: SemWeb terminology page

About terminology:

I understand that FOAF, FRAD, ... are called "vocabularies" by this
group (although I would term them "schemas" or "metadata schemas").

But what are AAT, LCSH, ... called, if not "vocabularies" (at least I
hope a separate term is reserved for terminological resources).

Mark

--
  Mark van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
            http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark