Re: LLD group has been approved!

Dear Michael,

Glad to see that you're always so quick to take action :-)

About the mailing list. I agree for moving out of the temporary list, as its members gradually subscribe to the new official ones -- hopefully in the next days ;-).

I'd like however to warn against putting everything to public-xg-lld.
I have nothing against having our stuff public, even re. the organization of the XG. The issue is that we'd like to have a public list that can be useful to the wider community. A bit like what happened for the SKOS activity of the Semantic Web Deployment WG, where we could rely on the SKOS community mailing list [1] next to the (public) SWD one [2].

We have made a request to have a second public list (public-lld) we could use to gather a wider community around us. But we're not sure to obtain it. In that case, we may want to use public-lld-xg as a fallback for community discussions, and use our internal XG mailing list [3] for all the housekeeping discussions that we don't want to harass the community with. If that makes sense for all of us, including you, of course...

Cheers,

Antoine

[1]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/
[2]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/