Re: Twitter tag?

From: Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:24:56 -0400
To: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Cc: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi Ed,

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:59:41AM -0400, Ed Summers wrote:
> > #LLData is fine too.
> > Chairs: choose, please... We'll follow.
>
> Please just remember to update the wiki pages [1,2] if you decide to
> change it from #lldxg. Like Stu, I don't particularly care what we
> use, as long as we all try to use it. I didn't realize till now that
> there were two lld wikispaces...has that come up before?

We have mentioned it in telecons and postings and linked it
to the agendas but not yet talked much about it.

It is not a separate wiki, but an LLD space on the Semantic
Web community wiki [3], which also has spaces for ongoing
discussion of SKOS [4] (now that the SWD WG [5] has been
frozen) and for many other Semantic Web topics.

Tom

[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/
[4] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/SKOS
[5] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/