Introduction

From: Andras Micsik <micsik@sztaki.hu>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:16:59 +0200
CC: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Hi,

   my name is Andras Micsik, I work at MTA SZTAKI DSD [1] in Budapest. I
participated in several digital library related activities, including
the CORES metadata schema registry (based on RDF) [2], an OAI-based unified
search engine [3], a distributed archive of community radios [4], etc.
In the past few years I became involved in practical applications of SW
technologies in Web Services, such as semantic matching, semantic annotations,
reasoning, etc. I am really interested in extending digital library
functionality by using Linked Data.

cheers, Andras

[1] http://dsd.sztaki.hu/micsik
[2] http://cores.dsd.sztaki.hu/