Re: possible regrets

Hello Marcia,

> If you are still looking for anyone I could exchange with Ray. I was
> afraid that I would not have access by the time I should take the turn
> on Aug. 26 according to the list (I emailed Antoine about this).

I won't officially react as I'm not chairing the next call, but that seems a great suggestion :-)

> I will need to learn how to work with that system... In addition to just
> typing, such as -- asking Zakim to check who are on board or to record
> an ‘action’. I have never done this before. So If I will be slow in
> reaction, please offer help too.

Of course we won't let you fall down! Especially for actions: this is something we can help you with.

Everyone should also remember that there can be some basic cleaning of minutes before they're published. So as long as every important thing as been captured in a way or the other, we can fix it from a syntactic/presentation perspective at the end.

Also, I have updated for LLD the scribing guide that Tom has written for the previous group he was chairing: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html . It has pretty much everything!

Cheers,

Antoine