From: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ross Singer
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 03:08
To: Emmanuelle Bermes
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Subject: Re: possible regrets

Well, while we're at it, I'll need to send my regrets, as well.

Thanks,
-Ross.
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Emmanuelle Bermes <emmanuelle.bermes@bnf.fr<mailto:emmanuelle.bermes@bnf.fr>> wrote:
Hi all,

I confirm that our next telecon will be on July 29th. I will be
chairing, and I'll send the agenda the day before as usual.
We don't necessarily stick exactly to the scribe schedule at [1].
Generally, the chair of the meeting sets this up a few days before.
If one of the people that are next on the list (Martin, Marcia,
William, Kim) is willing to scribe next week, it would be great.

Best,
Emmanuelle

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress
<rden@loc.gov<mailto:rden@loc.gov>> wrote:
> Thanks.   That brings up the issue of "scribe duty". Hard to interpret that
> schedule too. Am I next or one after the next?  If next, can someone else do
> it?  --Ray

Find out more about Talis at http://www.talis.com/
shared innovation(tm)

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd or its employees. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.

Talis Information Ltd is a member of the Talis Group of companies and is registered in England No 3638278 with its registered office at Knights Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YB.

 [cid:sigimage29.jpg]

-
-
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the addressee(s)
only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any dealing, review,
distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender  immediately and delete the original message.
MIMOS Berhad is a research and development institution under
the purview of the Malaysian Ministry of Science, Technology and
Innovation. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-
mail that do not relate to the official business of MIMOS Berhad
and/or its subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries and neither
MIMOS Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts responsibility for the
same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer
viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law.