Use case template

From: Emmanuelle Bermes <manue.fig@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 22:10:26 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi all,

I've started the work on merging the templates as intended in our last call.
I didn't create a new page, but rather improve the existing one, as
the changes were very limited (introduction + dimensions). Also we can
always roll back to an older version.

So the following 3 pages have changed :
[1] merged the introductions and changed the "Linked data dimensions" paragraph
[2] added references to the rationale page
[3] simplified the dimensions page.

There is still work to be done on the dimensions' content.

Feedback welcome

Cheers
Emmanuelle

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UCTemplate1