Re: Input on action "understanding UC approach better"

Hi everyone,

Good catch Gordon. In fact these categories overlap quite nicely with the "user needs" already at [1]. I guess "retrieve" covers "find", "access" is "obtain", "integrate" could be "contextualize"...

Only "select" and "justify" seem to be missed. though I'd associate "browse" in [1] with "select". And "justify" seems very peculiar case, specific to authority management. In terms of linked data, I'd say that this raises the requirement for creating appropriate data, and later browsing/obtaining it.

Which relates a bit to my own remark on the dimensions at [1]. Would it be appropriate to add something like "documenting" (the verb) or "adding information" in the user needs, and "user-generated information" in the information assets?

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dimensions