W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > July 2010

Agenda - July 08 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1400 UTC

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:16:05 +0200
Message-ID: <4C3429B5.3010901@few.vu.nl>
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Agenda - July 08 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1400 UTC

W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/ (home page)
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ (wiki)
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/ (group list)
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/ (community list)

    LLD XG telecons: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
    *CONNECTION INFO*: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
    Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and persons
invited by chairs.

Chair:  Antoine
Scribe: Felix
-- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty (see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html)
Regrets: (see http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy) Tom, Tod, Jodi, Wolfgang, Herbert, William, Martin, Guenther


1. Admin

-- Minutes of previous telecon
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0131.html

-- F2F meeting @Pittsburgh 23 and 24 October
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F

-- Summer teleconferences schedule.
    2010-07-29 - Emmanuelle
    2010-08-19 - Tom
    2010-08-26 - Antoine
    Weekly calls will resume in September.
    Expected participation: see http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy

-- Community wiki (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD)
Public community wiki, anyone can write. For public contributions on the Library Linked Data topic, which may fall outside of the scope of the LLD XG
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0123.html

2. Use cases and case studies
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases

Original timeline:
* Until June 30th: Public comments on the mailing list
* July 1st: Summary of the comments and preliminary decisions.
* Until July 7th: Finalizing of the template
* July 8th: Final decision.
* Rest of the summer: gathering and development of use cases.

-- starting point: Kai's porting of Provenance XG template

-- refining/extending the template

ACTION: Stu takes the lead on understanding UC approach better (with help of Emmanuelle Jodi Bernard and Jeff) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/24-lld-minutes.html#action05]

-- populating the template

ACTION: Alexander to populate the template for VIAF UC  http://outgoing.typepad.com/outgoing/2009/09/viaf-as-linked-data.html  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/24-lld-minutes.html#action06]

Use cases at ALA meeting
-> http://kcoyle.net/lld-ala.html

-- Choice between filling the use cases ourselves & sending out a call
-> Poll for volunteers: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Poll_for_volunteers
-> contributors vs. editors of cases

3. Topic list
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics

ACTION: ALL: Edit the topics for our work at the wiki: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics  [recorded in  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Antoine to ask Karen Coyle to start curating topics list. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/24-lld-minutes.html#action08]

5. Other topics

-- Demos
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations

-- Events where members attend or present the group
-> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events

-- Technology and best practices
Waiting until progress has been made on Cases and Topics

-- Community building and outreach - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
Dormant, see 2010-06-17 agenda and discussion at

-- AOB
Received on Wednesday, 7 July 2010 07:16:43 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:35:54 UTC