Re: MARC Codes for Forms of Musical Composition

On this page:
   http://www.d-nb.de/standardisierung/formate/marc21.htm

the first item under Deutsche Ubersetzung is a PDF that is a
translation of MARC21 into German. It has all of the MARC fixed field
codes. Unfortunately, it is a PDF, so if anyone knows of a more
malleable version, please speak up.

kc