MARC Codes for Forms of Musical Composition

From: Ross Singer <ross.singer@talis.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:00:13 -0400
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org, List for Working Group on Open Bibliographic Data <open-bibliography@lists.okfn.org>
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let people know I've made the MARC codes for forms of
musical compositions (
http://www.loc.gov/standards/valuelist/marcmuscomp.html) available as

They follow the same naming convention as they would in the MARC 008 or 047,
so it's easy to map (that is, no lookup needed) from your MARC data:

The RDF is available as well:

I'd love any feedback/suggestions/corrections/etc.

Also, you can look around to see MARC country codes, geographic area codes
and language codes.  Eventually I would like to get all of the MARC codes
(not already modeled by LC) in there (