vocabs, metadata set, datasets

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:40:26 -0800
To: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I have been organizing the vocabularies and technologies on the
archives cluster page [1] and it was a very interesting exercise
trying to determine what category some of the "things" fit into. This
could turn out to be a starting place for our upcoming discussion of
our definitions since it has real examples. The hard part seems to be
value vocabularies v. datasets, and I have a feeling that there will
not be a clear line between them.