Question on ACTION - JISC Open Bib Guide

From: Monica Duke <m.duke@ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:53:12 +0000
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Regarding the action below, and recalling the contribution made by Owen
Stephens as a post to the community list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Nov/0119.html
can I confirm that there are still questions and/or a dialogue that
members of the XG would like to have with Owen about the methodology?
If so I will invite Owen to join us on 6th January for the next telcon
(or the following one if he cannot make that).

[PENDING] ACTION: Monica and JISC colleagues to introduce and discuss
JISC work on next call [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action02]

Regards,
Monica