Re: The Vocabularies page

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:37:21 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi Marcia,

> While adding related UCs to the Vocabularies page,

Very good! I did it myself yesterday for cases I'm championing.
The perfect timing for reminding that there is an action that is still pending:

[PENDING] ACTION: for each use case champion: on the Vocabularies
    page, link to each URL use case that uses it [recorded in

> I made a new section in order to put the Mapped/merged Value Vocabularies (available through terminology services or published vocabs) there[1]. These are ‘super’ vocabularies of value vocabularies. Please let me know if they should not exist in a separate section.
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies#Mapped.2Fmerged_Value_Vocabularies

I have no strong objection. It's good to have them somewhere, and the Vocabulary seems good at least until we find a good solution. Perhaps this can fit in the vocabulary alignment cluster!