The Vocabularies page

From: ZENG, MARCIA <mzeng@kent.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 00:47:35 -0500
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
While adding related UCs to the Vocabularies page, I made a new section in order to put the Mapped/merged Value Vocabularies (available through terminology services or published vocabs) there[1].  These are 'super' vocabularies of value vocabularies.  Please let me know if they should not exist in a separate section.
I also made additions to other sections based on four UCs.
Marcia

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies#Mapped.2Fmerged_Value_Vocabularies