use case clustering

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 22:37:52 +0000
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Perhaps "Social & Search" is the cluster that's left?
Use Case Ranking Search Results by Popularity using Circulation Data (Jodi)
Use Case SEO
(pending use case -- "Use Case Link Social Bibliography to a Bibliographic Network")

I think this is archival data (though it isn't heterogeneous):
Use Case NLL Digitized Map Archive (William)

I tentatively added "finding items/collection-level description", though it could use a better name, for these:
Use Case Find materials in the closest physical collection (Gordan/Jodi to write in January)
Use Case Find e-books or other digital materials, according to access restrictions (Gordan/Jodi to write in January)
Use Case Library Address Data (Gordon)

Maybe someone else can come up with a better way to cluster these?

-Jodi