W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > December 2010

Re: Agenda - Dec 9 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

From: <gordon@gordondunsire.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:38:56 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Message-ID: <509803241.9610.1291887536607.JavaMail.open-xchange@oxltgw17.schlund.de>
Regrets for today: clash of meetings.


Gordon

 

On 08 December 2010 at 17:18 Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl> wrote:

> Agenda - Dec 9 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT
>
> WEEKLY AGENDAS FOCUS ON A SUBSET OF ISSUES FROM A RUNNING AGENDA AT
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
>
> Time - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
>       http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_4061
>       0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1500 London - 1600 Paris - 2300 Kuala
>Lumpur
>       0000 Tokyo - 0200 Sydney (next day)
>
> W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/              - home page
>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/         - wiki
>        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/ - group list
>        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/    - community list
>
> LLD XG telecons:
>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>        Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
>            persons invited by chairs.
>
> Chair: Antoine
> Scribe: ?
>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (how to)
>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#Nicknames
>
> Regrets: Tom
>
> ======================================================================
> ADMIN
> -- Minutes of previous telecon
>    PROPOSED: To accept
>http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html
>
> -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>       Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets received:
>           2010-12-16 Emmanuelle
>           2010-12-23 No call
>           2010-12-30 No call
>           2011-01-06 Antoine - Regrets: Tom
>
> ACTION: Remove PAUL WALK'S TOOL AND ANALYSIS from Agenda [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action02]
> --DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Dec/0012.html
>
> ======================================================================
> DRAFT OUTLINE FOR FINAL REPORT
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalReportOutline
> -- see http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes
>
> ACTION: Antoine to add "LOD curriculum" into "recommendations" section of
> Outline, and benefits into an Introduction [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action03]
> --DONE:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=RunningAgenda&oldid=2306
>
>
> ======================================================================
> USE CASES AND CASE STUDIES
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases - all use cases are
>linked here
>
> -- Archives and heterogeneous data (Karen, Emmanuelle)
>         
>http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Archives_and_heterogeneous_data
>
> -- GOALS
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Goals
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> USE CASE ACTIONS
>
> ACTION: Citation cluster group to place Google Docs document into XG Wiki
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action01]
>
> ACTION: Monica and JISC colleagues to introduce and discuss JISC work on next
> call [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action02]
>
> ======================================================================
> OTHER WIKI PAGES - LINKS, GLOSSARIES...
>
> -- Datasets on CKAN
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_data_in_Semantic_Web_formats -
>first page
>     http://eris.okfn.org/ww/2010/11/ckanlld - LLD group
>     -- Packages should use LOD cloud guidelines where applicable
>       
>http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/CKANmetainformation
>     -- Conventions for keys/predicates used in LLD should be documented at
>       
>http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkedLibraryData/Datasets/CKANmetainformation
>
> ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William
> Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04]
>
> -- Semantic Web Terminology (Karen and others?)
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Semantic_Web_terminology
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Oct/0124.html -
> discussion on "vocabularies"
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Nov/0121.html - terminology
> for "group 1" and "group 2"
>
>
> ======================================================================
> AOB
>
Received on Thursday, 9 December 2010 09:39:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 9 December 2010 09:39:33 GMT