RE: is FRBR relevant?

From: Jon Phipps <jonp@jesandco.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:25:01 -0400
To: "Emmanuelle Bermes" <emmanuelle.bermes@bnf.fr>, "Karen Coyle" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Cc: <public-xg-lld@w3.org>

From: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Emmanuelle Bermes
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 5:07 AM
To: Karen Coyle
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Subject: Re: is FRBR relevant?

Wouldn't it be useful if the group could
- provide a specific use case for subject search (which was the
beginning of this thread)
- identify the terminology gaps between library world and SemWeb world
(I think that this work on terminology is something that we hadn't
identified per se, but I'm currently at IFLA and I hear a lot about
records, metadata, elements and sub-elements, properties, concepts,
ontologies, etc. all used in a very mixed up and not precise way... )

+1