Use Case Publishing 20th Century Press Archives / Template

From: Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:59:09 +0200
To: <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I just added the use case "Publishing 20th Century Press Archives" -
Feedback is very appreciated!

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Publishing_20th_Centu
ry_Press_Archives

As a suggestion, I added two sections to the template:

* Target Audience

This could also be a free text part of the section "Use Case Scenario",
but maybe an own section could be useful as a reminder as well as a
possibility to aggregate information about the audiences covered by the
entirety of use cases.

* Prototypes and Applications

Links to running code could, in my opinion, generally be helpful to
illustrate use cases and could foster discussions about them.

Cheers, Joachim