Re: Testing Expectations (was: Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech Javascript API - seeking feedback for eventual standardization)

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:06:34 +0100, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> As such, the creation of tests should not be left to CR... there should
> be a plan in place (e.g. a person, and a loose policy, like "as we
> implement, we'll make tests and contribute them to the WG"), and a
> person responsible for collecting and maintaining the tests (i.e. making
> sure that the tests are adapted to meet the changing spec).

Indeed, we agreed recently that this would be something we require in any
work the group takes on...

So rather than warm fuzzies, we're really after a warm body to take
responsibility for driving it.

cheers

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk