RE: to add Speech API to Charter; deadline January 19

I agree that getting "good enough" out there sooner is an excellent goal,
although in practice there's always a lot of room for disagreement about
what's "good enough".
There isn't a draft priority list now, although the XG final report does
include prioritized requirements [1]. However, the requirements in the list
are just prioritized into very general classes, like "strong interest", so
they only provide a general guide to possible priorities for the
standardization work.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/XGR-htmlspeech-20111206/#priorit
ized