Re: CG for Speech JavaScript API

So, one of the biggest issues facing the web right now is the ones that
aren't seen by end users of web sites - they are seen by web developers who
have to wade through cryptic, often bizarre, frequently asymmetrical and
almost alway too concise or too verbose APIs. Proposal and spec authors
have the power to change this, and I understand it's hard to open your work
for others to pick apart, but think of it this way: if you came to work and
someone in the office had brought in new desks and computers without asking
you and just said "use this, because I said so and I know better", at the
very least, you'd be frustrated. There are too many examples of DOM APIs
that suck and not enough examples of ones that are great and easy to use.

Rick