Please register for TPAC

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:58:48 -0400
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Based on the discussion speed so far, it is looking more likely that we will need time at the upcoming TPAC to finish up our work.  Now is the time to register.  The TPAC page is at http://www.w3.org/2010/11/TPAC/Overview.html.

Since room size, table space, power outlets, etc. will be determined by the number of *group members who register*, please be sure to list that you will attend the HTML Speech meeting.

-- dan