[agenda] 15 September 2011

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:28:41 -0400
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
We will have a teleconference this week as planned.

Agenda:

1. Web API discussion

Based on how far the group got last week in reviewing Michael's doc, we think that another discussion slot would be helpful.  I have shifted all dates out one week to accommodate this.

I propose that we have the following meetings be focused on the listed topics:
22 September:  Web API discussion for 60 minutes, then Protocol discussion or outstanding topics, whichever is most needed.
29 September:  Protocol wrap up for 30 minutes, then Web API discussion
6 October:  Web API wrap up

-- dan