[agenda] 15 September 2011

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:28:41 -0400
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
We will have a teleconference this week as planned.

1. Web API discussion

Based on how far the group got last week in reviewing Michael's doc, we think that another discussion slot would be helpful.  I have shifted all dates out one week to accommodate this.

I propose that we have the following meetings be focused on the listed topics:
22 September:  Web API discussion for 60 minutes, then Protocol discussion or outstanding topics, whichever is most needed.
29 September:  Protocol wrap up for 30 minutes, then Web API discussion
6 October:  Web API wrap up

-- dan