RE: [agenda] 8 September 2011

Note also that there's no protocol call tomorrow. In fact, I think we can finish that series, and discuss any remaining items in the main calls as needed.
From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org [public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] on behalf of Dan Burnett [dburnett@voxeo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:44 AM
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: [agenda] 8 September 2011

We will have a teleconference this week as planned.

Agenda:

1. Web API discussion

Since neither Bjorn nor I expects to be able to attend this week's call, we will not be going through any more issue topics in the draft report this week.

I propose that we have the following meetings be focused on the listed topics:
15 September:  Web API discussion for 60 minutes, then Protocol discussion or outstanding topics, whichever is most needed.
22 September:  Protocol wrap up for 30 minutes, then Web API discussion
29 September:  Web API wrap up

-- dan

==Telecon info ==