Re: Declarative vs. procedural

It would be helpful if we can identify some concrete use cases which you
want to enable purely with markup and leave the rest to the JS API. If we
remove the click-to-permit use case, the only other one I've heard so far is
the automatic binding use case which is something a built-in Voice IME can
address without any change to the web page.

Cheers
Satish