Re: Proposal for <reco> tag

IIRC, Glen's proposal hasn't been discussed during conf calls.
(Not very surprisingly I like especially "The reco tag would not
explicitly bind to input fields or other tags,
instead it would use simple javascript to achieve this." part of it.)

Should we discuss about it? It would simplify the API spec.

-Olli