From: Patrick Ehlen [mailto:pehlen@attinteractive.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:15 PM
To: Young, Milan; Michael Johnston; Dan Burnett
Cc: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Re: Reminder: send questions

But I think Michael is referring to using INFO for data that may change
within a session and be different on each request. For example, user
gestures that accompanied the audio, or contextual information like the
names of entities displayed in the GUI that might ASR might use to
weight them differently.

These kinds of things are request-related, not session-related, and we
need a method to transmit them, if not using INFO.