Updated final report draft

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:02:42 -0400
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

I have just posted an updated version of the final report draft to the following (live) link:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/finalreport/XGR-htmlspeech.html

This version is also saved at the following dated link:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/finalreport/XGR-htmlspeech-20111104.html

About this version:
- It is a merge of the original final report draft, the draft web API, and the draft protocol.
- Many of the links are broken, so don't panic about that.
- The styles are also inconsistent.  Try to hold back your panic.
- I know there are problems with the abstract, conformance, and references sections.
- This version now includes many of the examples sent on the mailing list.
- Of the issues discussed yesterday in the f2f meeting, the agreed resolutions have been applied for Protocol issue 4 and API issues 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 12, 14, 15, and 16.

I will continue working on applying the other resolutions.

-- dan