Re: Updated final report draft

Note that the correct URL for the latest draft is
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/live/NOTE-htmlspeech-20110518.html
The link in Dan's e-mail has that as the link text, but the previous
week's version as the link URL.

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham