Re: Updated final report draft

From: Bjorn Bringert <bringert@google.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:57:12 +0100
To: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Cc: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Note that the correct URL for the latest draft is
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/live/NOTE-htmlspeech-20110518.html
The link in Dan's e-mail has that as the link text, but the previous
week's version as the link URL.

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham