[f2f] logistics page

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:27:10 -0400
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

I have compiled all the face-to-face logistics info into a page (in
our Member-only space because it contains some email addresses, phone
numbers, etc.):  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/group/2011/05/f2f_logistics.html

If you are planning on attending but have not officially joined as a
member, please email me directly and I will send you a copy of the page.

If you are not planning on attending and are not officially a member
of the group, I would like to reassure you that there is only local
logistics information on this page.  All discussions will be tracked
via the mailing list (and minutes on the mailing list) as we have done
so far.

-- dan