New WebRTC WG first call on 19 May

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:16:10 -0400
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

The first WebRTC WG call is tomorrow, 19 May, at 1900 CET (1300 EDT).
Teleconference details are still TBD.

Because this begins before our call normally ends, and at least I will
be attending this first call, I am cutting our call short by 30
minutes tomorrow.  I do not believe this one-time change will cause
any problems for our group.  If the WebRTC group decides to continue
at this time we will need to discuss what we plan to do.

-- dan