NO CALL TODAY + add'l hosting option

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:32:39 -0500
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Some clarification questions are coming in on the various proposals,
which is good.  Once we get some answers posted and the clarification
questions wind down we can have a call to facilitate discussions.

If you have not yet filled out the f2f survey [1], please do.

On a side note, Voxeo is moving into some new space in April and could
possibly be ready to host a meeting in Orlando by May.  We can
classify this as one of the "US East Coast" options.  If you'd like to
change your survey responses as a result of this new option, please do.

-- dan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/45260/f2f/