Re: [speechXG] parameter setting for the recognition object

My suggestion towards the end was to not have any special API support
for atomically setting multiple parameters. That is, neither a map nor
updateParameters(). This would match how setting parameters on DOM
elements works.

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham