Re: About speech request initiation and reco element etc

On 07/05/2011 10:27 PM, Satish S wrote:
> I don't expect our proposal to disallow starting speech input with a
> single click because that can happen in the trusted/whitelisted sites
> scenario.

In trusted/whitelisted scenarios user or user agent has already given
the permission to use some service.

> But I expect we'll have wording in the API proposal to
> discourage UAs from sending audio to remote servers without explicit
> user consent in some form.

Ok, sounds like we're agreeing here.
(I hope I'm not misinterpreting "explicit user consent in some form" :)
  Clicking on a web page is not an explicit user consent.)

-Olli