Re: About speech request initiation and reco element etc

I don't expect our proposal to disallow starting speech input with a single
click because that can happen in the trusted/whitelisted sites scenario. But
I expect we'll have wording in the API proposal to discourage UAs from
sending audio to remote servers without explicit user consent in some form.

Cheers
Satish