From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Young, Milan
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:04 AM
To: Dan Burnett; public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: RE: no call today

Nuance is in support of the idea Satish put forward some time back.  I'm paraphrasing here, but the basic idea was to leverage existing and future standards created by other groups to accomplish a good part of our mission objectives.

Michael took this idea to the Hypertext Coordination Group and received a response from Rich Tibet.  Rich offered some helpful advice and a few references.  But as much as I like this idea, I feel overwhelmed in trying to shape this into a formal proposal.  Perhaps others feel the same.

I'd like to suggest that we use our next timeslot to review the idea further and develop a set of action items.  Would this be acceptable?

Thanks