From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Michael Bodell
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:25 AM
To: Dan Burnett; public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: RE: questionnaire results and my recommendations (v2)

It sounds like there is no disagreement with this point so I will update
the requirements document to reflect these results.  Based on our
schedule from the face to face this concludes our prioritized
requirements which was to be done by the end of January (on track).  And
with no one raising email objections about the recommendations this
means we do not need a conference call today to discuss this, so the
conference call is canceled.

The next stage of our work is to collect proposals.  We have until the
end of February for this stage.  However, sooner is better as it gives
the group more time to read and digest the proposals and possibly to
discuss them over a call.  I'd suggest that all of the proposals should
evaluate themselves against the prioritized requirements.  For each
requirement I'd suggest categorizing it as one of "The proposal clearly
meets this requirement in a straightforward way", "The proposal can meet
the requirement, but it may not be obvious or straightforward how this
is done", "The proposal meets most of the requirement", "The proposal
meets a little of the requirement", "The proposal doesn't meet any of
the requirement".  That categorization can then help drive some of our
discussions of the propsals.