From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Raj (Openstream)
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:15 AM
To: Baggia Paolo; Dan Burnett; public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ: Prioritization questionnaire

Dan,

I would appreciate if the deadline can be extended till Friday this week..

Thanks
Raj

--
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:
THIS E-MAIL IS  MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND MAY BE A COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW.  IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.