From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dan Burnett
Sent: venerd́ 14 gennaio 2011 3.44
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: PLEASE READ: Prioritization questionnaire

Group,

The prioritization questionnaire is now ready and available at http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/45260/ReqPri02/

As with the earlier requirements interest questionnaire, this one asks
for only one input per Member organization.  If you are not officially
a member of the Incubator Group, you should be :)  However, in the
mean time you can fill out the text version (linked from the page
above) and send it to me, Michael Bodell, or the list and we will
incorporate it into the results.  Please, only one reply per
organization.

The questionnaire is open through Wednesday of next week.  If you need
an extension please let me know.

-- dan