From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dan Burnett
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 2:21 AM
To: Michael Bodell
Cc: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Please review requirements carefully

Welcome back and Happy New Year!

We will very shortly be prioritizing our First Pass requirements.  If
any requirement is not currently clear enough to prioritize, send
clarification text or supplemental text to the list IMMEDIATELY.

This means that if your personal understanding of the requirement as
listed is not clear enough that you could assign an importance to it for
yourself/your organization, then you need to speak up.

-- dan