From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dan Burnett
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:38 AM
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: [agenda] 1 September 2011

We will have a teleconference this week as planned.
NOTE THAT THE PROTOCOL SUBGROUP IS MEETING 30 MINUTES BEFORE THIS CALL AT THE SAME NUMBER.

Agenda:

1. Discuss outstanding issues for 60 minutes.  We will just be going through the open topics in the draft final report [1] to ensure that we have covered everything.
2. Protocol discussion

I propose that we have the following meetings be focused on the listed topics:
8 September:  Design decisions for 30 minutes, then Web API discussion
15 September:  Web API discussion for 60 minutes, then Protocol discussion
22 September:  Protocol wrap up for 30 minutes, then Web API discussion
29 September:  Web API wrap up

-- dan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/live/NOTE-htmlspeech-20110629.html#topics

==Telecon info ==