a note about extending the charter

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:42:51 -0400
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
I'll be sending the regular agenda notice later today, but I wanted to give an update on the status of extending the charter.

I am in discussions with the W3C Team about the best date to extend to, and I expect to have that worked out tomorrow.  I have been assured, repeatedly, that our group will not automatically cease to exist after today, so it is okay that the details won't be finalized until tomorrow.

I will make sure the group is notified when everything is completed.

-- dan