RE: Web API discssion in today's call

I think this is fine as far as it goes, but it doesn't reflect the F2F discussion where we fleshed out interim events and how those fit in.  I think our structure post-F2F has an additional layer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bjorn Bringert [mailto:bringert@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:28 AM
To: Michael Bodell
Cc: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Re: Web API discssion in today's call

Proposal for SpeechInputResult:

// Recognition result as EMMA + simple N-best list interface SpeechInputResult {
   readonly attribute Document resultEMMAXML;
   readonly attribute DOMString resultEMMAText;
   readonly attribute unsigned long length;
   getter SpeechInputResultAlternative item(in unsigned long index); };

// Item in N-best list
interface SpeechInputAlternative {
   readonly attribute DOMString utterance;
   readonly attribute float confidence;
   readonly attribute any interpretation; };

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TQ Registered in England Number: 3977902