Re: Web API discssion in today's call

Thanks Michael, this is really useful. Some initial comments:

- SpeechInputRequest seems to be missing the methods for starting and
stopping recognition: start(), finish(), cancel()

- I'd prefer if the intro was modified to take into account default
speech service implementations. Instead of "This proposal is the HTML
bindings and JS functions that sits on top of the protocol work that
is also being proposed by the HTML Speech Incubator Group.", it could
be something like:

"This proposal includes a JavaScript API and HTML bindings for
performing speech recognition and speech synthesis in web
applications. The API sits on top of speech services provided by the
user agent, and the speech service  protocol work that is also being
proposed by the HTML Speech Incubator Group."

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham